Wasserman Ulitsky Dermatology offers medical, surgical, and cosmetic procedures, such as Botox in Venice, FL. We want to make sure every patient is informed, so our resource page provides important information about appointments and payments. We have also included patient forms for your convenience:
- New Patient Information Sheet
- Summary of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Written Acknowledgement Form
Appointments & Cancellations
Our office is available to assist patients in Venice, FL, with Botox, treatments for skin conditions, and surgical dermatology procedures. We are happy to answer questions or schedule appointments. Please note our policies regarding appointments:
- You can call 941-484-8222 to schedule an appointment or use the request form on this page.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance in order to avoid a $35 cancellation fee.
- You can call the office 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Payments and Insurance
As a convenience to our patients, we accept many forms of payment and insurance plans. Our office collects copayments at the time of service in the form of:
- Cash or Check
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
Please note that we do not accept Medicaid. We accept many insurance plans, including:
- United Healthcare
- First Health
Contact Your Venice & Englewood, FL Dermatologist
Wasserman Ulitsky Dermatology in Venice, FL, can help you uncover the beautiful, healthy skin of your dreams. Feel free to contact us with your questions or to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you.