SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream
- Posted on: Nov 9 2016
APPROPRIATE FOR: Normal to dry skin
PROVIDES: Intense skin hydration and helps replenish moisture
WHEN TO APPLY: Twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products
WHERE TO APPLY: Face (neck and chest if desired)
HOW TO APPLY: Apply a small amount into your hand and gently massage into skin
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate → A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate → A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate → A vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) → A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
- Algae Extract → An extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Esters, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract, Phytosterols, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Allantoin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Squalane, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Aspergillus/Aspidosperma Quebracho Ferment, Zea Mays Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800)
Posted in: Doc Picks